It is a complete master for clients who want to be trained from their own home managing a music release from 0 with total independence from record labels, managers, producers and / or distributors.
It consists of the 4 main modules in which eManagers Music considers a complete music project.
- PRODUCTION MODULE
- BASIC PRINCIPLES OF SOUND
- HOME STUDIO ELEMENTS
- CONFIGURATION AND INSTALLATION OF A DAW
- AUDIO INTERFACES
- CREATION OF A MUSICAL PROJECT
- AUDIO PLUGINS
- SOUND RECORDING AND EDITING
OBJECTIVE: That the client has the knowledge to record, edit and master their songs in the producer's vision.
- LEGAL MODULE
- PROPERTY RIGHTS
- PERFORMER'S RIGHTS
- SGAE/ UNISON /AIE MANAGEMENT ENTITIES
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY REGISTRATION
- RESOURCE MANAGEMENT ENTITIES FOR BOOKING
OBJECTIVE: That the client has the knowledge to register a trademark, manage the rights of a musical work, as well as its collection.
- MARKETING MODULE
- IMPORTANCE OF MARKETING IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY
- MINDSET AND PERSONAL BRANDING
- RRSS CONTENT MANAGEMENT AND TYPES OF PUBLICATIONS
- MUSIC LAUNCH PLAN
- DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION
- TICKETING STRATEGY
- TECHNICAL MANAGEMENT OF ADS CAMPAIGNS
- BUSINESS MANAGER CAMPAIGN MANAGER MODULE
- PLATFORM AND MANAGEMENT OF TICKETING CAMPAIGNS
- GOOGLE ADWORDS
- CAMPAIGN OPTIMIZATION FOR YOUTUBE, TIKTOK, INSTAGRAM
- CURATORS AND STREAMING PLATFORMS
- PHASES OF A MUSICAL LAUNCH AND NECESSARY TOOLS
- PROCESS AUTOMATION AS COMMUNITY MANAGER
OBJECTIVE: To have the knowledge for the optimal management of their profiles in RRSS, strategy of a musical launch and technical management of music marketing tools.
- BOOKING MODULE
- COMMERCIAL PROCESS AND PHASES OF A SALE
- BRANDING AS AN ENTITY
- TYPES OF CLIENTS (FESTIVALS, HOTELS, WEDDINGS, PRIVATE EVENTS, VENUES, STREAMING PLATFORMS, TV AND RADIO MEDIA)
- RRSS PROFILE MANAGEMENT
- CONTACT SEARCH WITH AUTOMATIC PROCESSES WITH VARIOUS MARKETING TOOLS
- CONTRACT TYPES
- INVOICING AND INVOICE ISSUANCE
- LEGAL ASPECTS BOOKING
OBJECTIVE: To have the theoretical and practical knowledge for a booking process with any type of client.
The complete training takes a total period of 6 and a half months.
The price is for entities and not individual